Have you planned your Christmas Party? If not, here are our top tips for sorting it out right now!
- Throw it on the barbecue! Yes, really, why not, get those woolly scarves and hats, and take the team outside for some fresh air, mulled wine and lovely BBQ food (marinate that turkey!). Deck the trees with a beautiful array of twinkling lights, toast marshmallows and share Secret Santa gifts under a real tree!
- Get everyone a ‘Xmas Do’ kit including a hat, cracker etc, and bring the party to the office. Hire a DJ, get a great outside caterer and do a quiz or have teams for a ‘Would I Lie to You?’ or ‘Have I Got News for You’ challenge! Build a gingerbread house competition?... (and then eat it) …
- Don’t worry about the Christmas novelties or table plan! Let someone else do it! Book a posh hotel. Find the Christmas Party package that suits you – three-course festive dinner, all the decorations are already done (and let’s face it most hotels splash out on these!), an Abba tribute band, a bucket full of champagne on each table and you can count us in!
- Theme it! Not just a normal ‘ugly sweater’ – go LARGE – Winter Wonderland, Elf, Secret Forest, Santa’s workshop or Christmas Movie Extravaganza. Get a North Pole sign, project falling snowflakes or ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ on the wall, hire an ice-skating rink and get some hot chocolate brewing with candy canes and whipped cream!
- It’s better to give than to receive! Make a charitable donation… we lead such busy lives, something really worthwhile that takes no time at all could be buying all employees a ‘gift from Oxfam’ card and a bottle of really good wine or maybe your CEO will make a large donation in lieu of a Christmas Party to Shelter or another charity. Don’t forget to put decorated boxes around the office for everyone to donate non-perishable foods and toiletries for your local food bank. Doesn’t that feel good. Pay It Forward for 2020!
We are Alrose Productions, (previously A.S. Audio) and we can help bring your Christmas ideas to life, let us help pull together that last-minute Christmas party, one you and your team will not forget in a hurry! We offer full production services including; Creative Treatments, Staging & Sets, Projection, AV, Video, Sound & Lighting!